Saint Catharine – St. Margaret Parish is blessed to include two churches in one parish community. Both are located in Spring Lake, New Jersey.
Saint Catharine – St. Margaret Parish is blessed to include two churches in one parish community. St. Catharine Church, Essex Avenue, is the principal church of the Parish. St. Margaret Church, Ludlow and Third Avenue in Spring Lake, has served the parish since 1931 as an additional worship space for the ever growing year-round population as well as those who arrive at the Jersey Shore for the summer months. While many people view the parish as serving only the Borough of Spring Lake, in reality the parish boundaries include Spring Lake, Spring Lake Heights, South Belmar and Wall Township.
The parish also includes:
- St. Catharine Elementary School, 2nd and Salem Avenues, Spring Lake;
- St. Catharine Cemetery, West Chicago Blvd., Sea Girt; and
- St. Anne Cemetery, Allenwood Road, Wall Township.
For more information click here.